Department of Accounting & Management
Introduction of Department
This department fosters management personnel who are equipped with the knowledge and qualifications for business management and that can efficiently complete duties. An intensified major course was newly opened in the 2018 school year and those who complete this program can earn a 4-year diploma and grow as an expert management office personnel equipped with theoretical and practical abilities through the vocational intensification education.
Located in Songdo International City where there are high-tech industries and international organizations
Foster accounting/management personnel with the character and practical knowledge needed on site
Foster workers to be in charge of accounting, tax, funds, finances, personnel and general affairs
Offer opportunity to acquire certifications by operating curriculum focusing on practice
Operate lifelong mentoring system
Licenses and Certifications
- Computerized accounting (level 2, level 1)
- computerized tax accounting (level 2, level 1)
- tax accounting (level 3, level 2, level 1)
- computerized accounting management (level 3, level 2, level 1)
- corporate accounting (level 3, level 2, level 1),
- accounting management (level 2, level 1)
- computer proficiency skills (MOS, ITQ)
- management instructor, etc.
Tax accounting: tax accounting office, tax accounting firm, accounting firm, tariff firm, etc.
Financial team, general affairs team, personnel team, accounting team, bookkeeping, etc. of general management companies